Dishwasher Rust Stain Remover
Home-Wizard™ calculates your ideal home care program to avoid problems with your Dishwasher, but sometimes trouble can still occur. Here are answers to questions about dishwasher rust stain remover.
QUESTION FROM nemreh313
QUESTION from nemreh313 on 4/8/2008:
where does one find Tang these days? i thought it was removed from the market due to cancer causing food additives and havent seen it for a long time. can you tell me of an alternative? Kool-aid? or a lemonade mix?
ANSWER FROM HOME-WIZARD
I assume that you are using the Tang to clean rust stains out of your dishwasher.
And yes, the good news is that it is still on the market. For example, here is a link to where you can buy it online from Amazon.com (not an endorsement of Amazon.com, just giving an example):
Hope this is helpful.
- Dishwasher Mold Formation >
- Dishwasher Heating Element Problems >
- Dishwasher Water Accumulation >
- Dishwasher Dishwater Arm Clogged >
- Dishwasher Won't Drain >
- Dishwasher Won't Work >
- Dishwasher Black Rubber Buildup >
- Dishwasher Detergent Question >
- Dishwasher Dispenser Malfunctioning >
- Dishwasher Gfi Pops >
- Dishwasher Maintenance Issues >
- Dishwasher Mildew Buildup >
- Dishwasher Noise >
- Dishwasher Plug Inlet Drain >
- Dishwasher Refinish Dishwasher Basket >
- Dishwasher Rust Buildup >
- Dishwasher Washer Failure >
- Dishwasher Waste Discharge Blocked >
- Dishwasher Water Seeping >