Dishwasher Dispenser Malfunctioning
Home-Wizard™ calculates your ideal home care program to avoid problems with your Dishwasher, but sometimes trouble can still occur. Here are answers to questions about dishwasher dispenser malfunctioning.
QUESTION FROM RoseMary
QUESTION from RoseMary on 7/19/2009
Sometimes the dishwasher detergent won't open?
Sometimes the dispenser opens and some detergent is left in the dispenser .
I would like to know how can I prevent this from happening .
The Model is a LG .
The Model Number and Serial Numbers
are as follows:
Serial Number: 764KWVO00079
Model Number: LDS58112W/01
ANSWER FROM HOME-WIZARD
Dear RoseMary M:
Here is a webpage which describes the possible reasons that the detergent dispenser door in your dishwasher is not operating properly:
Alternatively, here is a link to LG's customer service, if you want to contact them directly: http://www.lge.com/us/support/contact/support-here-to-help.jsp
Hope this is helpful for you.
- Dishwasher Mold Formation >
- Dishwasher Heating Element Problems >
- Dishwasher Water Accumulation >
- Dishwasher Dishwater Arm Clogged >
- Dishwasher Won't Drain >
- Dishwasher Won't Work >
- Dishwasher Black Rubber Buildup >
- Dishwasher Detergent Question >
- Dishwasher Gfi Pops >
- Dishwasher Maintenance Issues >
- Dishwasher Mildew Buildup >
- Dishwasher Noise >
- Dishwasher Plug Inlet Drain >
- Dishwasher Refinish Dishwasher Basket >
- Dishwasher Rust Buildup >
- Dishwasher Rust Stain Remover >
- Dishwasher Washer Failure >
- Dishwasher Waste Discharge Blocked >
- Dishwasher Water Seeping >