Freezer (Stand-Alone) Extended Warranty
Home-Wizard™ calculates your ideal home care program to avoid problems with your Freezer (stand-alone), but sometimes trouble can still occur. Here are answers to questions about freezer (stand-alone) extended warranty.
QUESTION FROM Mark
We purchased a new manual defrost freezer at Sears last night to replace our dinosaur freezer. The sales guy pitched the extended warranty really hard - told me specifically that newer freezers have to be serviced every two years. His reasons were something to do with the oil/freon mix that is in the system. What's the straight talk on this?
ANSWER FROM HOME-WIZARD
Here's a good article that appeared in the Washington Post, that talks about the pro's and con's of purchasing extended warranties:
Hope this is helpful.
- Freezer (Stand-Alone) Coolant Leaks >
- Freezer (Stand-Alone) Miscellaneous >
- Freezer (Stand-Alone) Blocking Vents >
- Freezer (Stand-Alone) Condensation Issues >
- Freezer (Stand-Alone) Door Gasket Fix >
- Freezer (Stand-Alone) Freezer Door Ceiling >
- Freezer (Stand-Alone) Old Freezer >
- Freezer (Stand-Alone) Performance Suggestion >